Contact details: datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk
Your Personal Data:
When using our service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you. Personally, identifiable information is as follows:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Full address
- Twitter username (for BGR VIP Club members only)
What we are doing with your data:
BGReunion uses collected data for these purposes:
- To send general updates and news relating to BGReunion
- To send electronic emails to attendees updating them on a forth coming event.
- To correspond with any attendee who requires further details of an event.
- To identify an attendee during wristband or ticket collection on the day of an event.
- To fulfil our obligations where a purchase has been made.
All data is used only for our records only, we will not pass it to a 3rd party.
If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we will update our privacy information and communicate the changes before starting any new processing.
- The initial information is collected at the point of sale of the event tickets/merchandise or at subscription/sign up to the BGR VIP Club or Community.
- The attendee understands that by making a purchase/subscribing or signing up, they are giving their consent for their information to be securely stored by BGReunion and for BGReunion to communicate with them for the purposes of fulfilling any purchase or subscription.
- By providing an email address you consent to being informed about any BGReunion related news/events.
- Consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk Your email address and any other data stored electronically will be deleted and any paper records will be securely destroyed. BGReunion will complete this action as soon as possible and within 30 days of the request being made.
The Right of Rectification:
- Should any of the information we hold about you be incorrect or incomplete you have the right to request this be corrected. Please email datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk with any request for data correction. BGReunion will carry out this request as soon as possible and within 30 days of the request being made
The Right of Access:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information BGReunion holds about you and to be provided with details of how we use your data. Should you wish to see this information please email datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk and we will provide this information within 30 days of the request being made.
The Right to be forgotten:
- You have the right to ask us to delete all personal data we hold about you. If you wish to make this request please email datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk We will securely delete all your personal data as soon as possible and within 30 days of the request being made.
Information Security & Privacy:
- Any data relating to BGReunion attendees that is kept electronically can only be accessed via a password protected laptop.
- Any paper copies of data that could identify an individual will be stored securely until they are no longer required.
- Payment is processed by Stripe. Please click this link for their privacy information. BGReunion do not have any access to any payment card information/banking details.
How long will my information be kept for:
- BGReunion will hold data as long as we have an individuals' consent to do so.
Comments & Complaints:
- Any requests on how we handle personal data can be sought from the team at BGReunion at the following email address:datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk If you have any concerns about how your data is being used or processed, please contact the team at BG Reunion at the following email address: datacontrol@BGReunion.co.uk
- Should you wish to raise a complaint you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org