We are committed to making reasonable adjustments for attendees with additional needs.
We are aware that people have differing needs and we have a range of help available.
In some cases we can offer a carers ticket. This is an ENTRY ONLY ticket to assist those who cannot attend an event on their own and who hold a Platinum, Gold or Regular Ticket. You will need to show some proof of needing this level of care, and you can show one of the following documents:
- A CEA Card
- A Disabled Persons Railcard or Bus Pass
- A Card provided by any other carers organisation that requires the same level of documentation as the above cards
- The front page of a PIP or DLA award letter
Details of the Carers Ticket
A carers ticket is an entry only ticket to assist those who cannot attend an event on their own and hold a Platinum, Gold or Regular Ticket, and there is no charge for this. Therefore, anyone with this type of ticket is unable to:
- Attend the Meet and Greet for Platinum, Gold Ticket Holders (you are allowed in the room but will be asked to sit nearby rather than at the table with the person you are caring for, provided they are a Platinum, Gold Ticket Holder)
- Obtain any Photo Opportunities, either by yourself or with the person you are caring for
- Obtain any Autographs
*You may accompany the attendee wherever they are in the event, but you cannot be in the event areas by yourself. You are also asked to be capable of caring for the attendee for the entire event, and must be aware of the Terms and Conditions of the event and abide by these at all times.